Exist helped Transmart Carrefour create a vendor management system, an online web-based interface application that intends to consolidate various functions to manage all vendor related activities of a company or business for more efficient and seamless processing of orders/procurement and payments.
- Order To Payment (Business-To-Business) – Manages the ordering to payment settlement cycle through the participating banks
- Early Payment Scheme (Supplier Financing ) – Option for vendors for an early invoice settlement.
- Items Management (Data Management) – Manages the vendor’s items’ detailed information with a direct interface to the merchandising system.
- Supplier and Merchandiser Portal – A secured web application interface where vendors, merchandisers, and other relevant users could log in and have centralized monitoring of their orders and payments.
- B2B Messaging System (EDIConnect, XML) – Interface with vendors, banks and government systems thru various industry interface standards
- Online e-Tax Validation (if available)
VMS could interact with the following systems:
- Merchandising System for Items and contract management
- Accounting system for Invoice settlement
- Commercial bank systems for Payment transfer and Early Payment scheme
- Suppliers’ B2B systems for EDIConnect and other industry-standard interfaces
- Warehouse Management System for items received thru a central hub
- Government’s e-Tax system if available