The marketing specialist provides active support to the marketing managers on executing projects such as developing sales strategies, marketing campaigns, social media campaigns, and on collecting and interpreting marketing analytics directed at creating successful sales profits.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- In a senior role, the marketing specialist supports the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns.
- Leads with the production of marketing materials and collateral.
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events such as conferences, webinars, and trade shows.
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends.
- Monitor trends and organize market research.
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website and press releases.
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field (marketing, journalism, communications, business, etc.)
- Above average knowledge of grammar, proofreading, and editing with a high level of organization and attention to detail
- Experienced with inbound and outbound marketing
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Ability to brainstorm ideas and see them through to detailed execution
- General knowledge of the digital ecosystem, advertising technology platforms marketing automation systems, and ad formats
- Decent organizational and analytical skills and detail-orientation with ability to prioritize projects; comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficient in MS Office-type programs and Google alternatives; familiarity with a variety of document editing applications
- Knowledge and proficiency of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus