- Identify, create/develop and implement new business and sales opportunities and thereby achieve business/sales growth objectives, locally and outside the country
- Executes and undertakes business developments initiatives such as completion of market research, competitor analysis, feasibility studies, business proposals, and others as assigned/tasked by the Sales Director
- Perform schedule management, records management, information preparation, communication liaison tasks, and other related functions as deem needed to achieve Business Development goals
- Assists in client relationship management by developing, implementing and analyzing various customer relationship strategies to maintain or future increase client and business opportunities
- Represents the team and/or organization, if Sales Director is not available, by attending various client meetings, business related seminar or events, and other tasks as assigned by the Director to ensure smooth operation of the team.
- Works and coordinates with various team department such as sales, marketing and Engineering in terms of launching of new business, redesigning/improvement of business plans, obtain feedback/recommendation from these departments , and other related tasks that involves team coordination.
- Prepares relevant reports such as budget, expenses, client information, monthly/quarterly/yearly status and other relevant reports to track and report successes as well as opportunities for improvements.
- Safeguards and maintains business related files such as permits (in coordination with Admin), contracts, client information, referrals, presentation, reports, and others.
- Supports the completion of business related applications and documentations such as permits/clearances/licenses/etc. to achieve organizational and government compliance.
- Performs other job related responsibilities assigned by the Immediate Superior
Skills / Experience Required:
- Minimum Bachelor’s/College Degree, any Marketing, Business Administration and Sales related field
- At least 3 years related work experience preferably gained in an IT solutions (software development and customization services) and product resource management. Experience in Business Development is a must
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills